Sunday, September 14, 2008

Love Compatible Signs

Astrology has intrigued me since I was young. Over many years of reading and applying it to my friends, I managed to understand the power of astrology. Personally, I do not adhere to the day-to-day astrological studies but more of the general one’s character personification.


I had promised few of my friends to do a simple chart on astrology. Finally, I managed to do it. Voilá! The charts;


Ars = Aries, Tau = Taurus, Gem = Gemini, Can = Cancer, Vir = Virgo, Lib = Libra, Sco = Scorpion, Sag = Sagittarius, Cap = Capricorn, Aqu = Aquarius, Pie = Pieces


Please note that if both of them are of the same star sign, then the relationship could be the best or the worst compatibility. This because one could accepts the mirror image of oneself or detest it altogether.



Rt = Rat, O = Ox, T = Tiger, Rb = Rabbit, Dn = Dragon, S = Snake, H = Horse, G = Goat, M = Monkey, Ro = Rooster, Dg = Dog, P = Pig



No comments: